The Stillpoints Aperture is the only acoustical product that will give you both absorption and diffusion at the first reflection points of a system. And you want both!
- The Aperture’s unique trapping system captures an area of waveform much broader than its small surface area would suggest.
- The Aperture can be used to trap waveforms either facing the wall or, facing away from the wall.
- The Aperture effectively increases soundstage width and depth. This is especially true for smaller rooms. (See the Michael Fremer review in Stereophile, Feb 2016.)
- The Aperture will increase the dimensional perspective of the image structure.
- The Aperture focuses music and voice without room boundary.
The Stillpoints Aperture will NOT:
- Decrease or limit the dynamics of the system.
- Diminish the power of the bass attack.
- Unevenly control one frequency over another. (This is often the case with traditional room treatments)
Choose from three “STANDARD” natural wood frame species: Oak, Cherry, & Walnut.